The North East of India is popular for hills, mountains, valleys, meadows and a timeless beauty which is amplified by a colorful culture and a rich heritage. The region is formed of the seven sister states - Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura; and one brother - the state of Sikkim. These states on the whole are nurtured by the Brahmaputra River (which is the longest river of the country) and its tributaries. The climate here is humid sub-tropical type with hot summers, extreme monsoons and cool winters. North East, at its heart has some of the last remaining rain forests of India which provide abode-to and nurture the diverse flora and fauna of the region.
* Accomodation for 3 nights in Gangtok
* Accomodation for 2 nights in Darjeeling
Top highlights for you
* Excursion to Tshangu Lake in Gangtok
* Sightseeing tour of Gangtok
* Early morning excursion to Tiger Hill in Darjeeling
* Sightseeing tour of Darjeeling